Cost of Stem Cell Therapy in Mexico
R3 Stem Cell International has made its treatments extremely cost effective for patients, especially when taking into consideration the amount of stem cells offered per treatment. Our treatments start at only $2950 for 30 million live stem cells. But let’s look at what that means and how it compares to other Centers.
If someone has a chronic illness and desires stem cell treatment, the research into it can be extremely confusing. The reason is that the cost of stem cell therapy in Mexico is not “apples to apples” compared with US regenerative therapy, and not even a direct comparison to other stem cell centers in Mexico.
Here’s why. To receive stem cell therapy in the US for a chronic condition such as kidney or heart failure, the cost may exceed $8k to $12k due to the FDA regulations. The regulations inhibit the ability of regenerative labs to culture the biologic, and preservatives are necessary to cryopreserve the biologic after processing. The end result with the biologic is they have less viable cells, and are expensive with the processing steps necessary.
Treatment with biologics at R3 Stem Cell International is different in several aspects. One is that we’ve made every effort to maximize the amount of live cells in our biologics while maintaining safety standards that exceed those of the FDA in the US.
Chronic disease conditions typically need high cell counts for optimal effectiveness. Along with the stem cell counts, there are also a considerable amount of exosomes, growth factors, cytokines and secretomes.
Why Stem Cell Therapy Cost in Mexico at R3 International is Incredible
Let me explain why you will NOT find a better stem cell treatment center available in Mexico, US, Panama or anywhere else. Mesenchymal stem cells provide excellent treatment for many conditions. While not a cure, they typically increase one’s quality of life dramatically.
Here’s a Top Ten list of why R3 International is your best option:
- Only $2950 for 30 million live cells or $3950 for 50 million. This is 80% less than what the cost of equivalent cell counts would be in the US.
2. The quality assurance standards for the biologics exceed those of the FDA in the US. The Mexico biologics lab is accredited and has NEVER had a significant adverse event in over 6 years.
3. The stem cells are allowed to be cultured in Mexico, which increases cell counts tremendously. This is how we are able to offer 30 or 50 million stem cells for such an affordable investment.
4. MAJOR POINT: The stem cells are between the 2nd and 5th generation of culturing. Most international stem cell centers go WAY BEYOND that until the stem cells are inactive but still included in their counts. At those centers you will be paying for counted stem cells that are inactive and nonfunctional!
5. Our experienced stem cell doctors in Mexico have successfully performed hundreds of cases, with exceptional results. We have over 15 protocols for patients with various conditions.
6. We offer VIP Escort transportation from San Diego to the clinic in Tijuana. Our patient concierge rep is bilingual, friendly and will escort you to treatment too. She will also arrange lodging for you.
7. Intrathecal is offered too. R3 International has experienced anesthesiologists who provide safe intrathecal administration when necessary for the best central nervous system penetration.
8. You will get the necessary amount of stem cells. Keep in mind that chronic conditions require significant numbers for optimal efficacy. After a free phone consultation, our licensed stem cell doctors will advise the necessary treatment protocol. Over the past 8 years, R3 has realized that at one setting, a patient should not receive over 50 million stem cells. So if more is necessary, then we will provide a cost effective option for you!
9. Viability of cells – this typically exceeds 95% because no cryopreservative is used and the cells are shipped same day for use.
10. NO cryopreservative needed – this is a huge point! Without cryopreservatives, the possibility for an allergic reaction is diminished. Also the stem cell viability is tremendous at over 95%.
While stem cell procedure cost in Mexico is VERY important, so is the most important variable that you need to get what you deserve and are investing in. Have you ever heard of the expression “Receive a Lexus for the price of a Chevy”? That is exactly what you get with the program at R3 Stem Cell International.
CALL (888) 988-0515 TODAY TO SET UP YOUR FREE PHONE CONSULTATION!